Flight and/or trip reports
BobFisher

Mike Hibbit's paragliding videos

Post by BobFisher »

g

BobFisher

Background

Post by BobFisher »

My old HG buddy Mike in the UK is now about 75 and flies paragliders. He was never heavy and now weighs even less, flies a small responsive canopy and usually sits above all others in ridge lift. He has always been artistic and for his own amusement has been making movies recently. With his permission, I am sharing them here and will add them as they sporadically become available. Thought they might provide some inspiration for the local baggies here. Mike can be contacted at mike.hibbit@icloud.com
They are added in the date order he made them, over the past 12 months.

Well, having penned the above, I find that the file extension (.mov) prohibits me from attaching them. Maybe Matt can work some magic here?
In anticipation of solving the issue, and as explanation of the blank email accidentally sent with the overall title, I decided to go ahead and post this.

nuclear
Site Admin

Re: Mike Hibbit's paragliding videos

Post by nuclear »

BobFisher wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:36 pm
Well, having penned the above, I find that the file extension (.mov) prohibits me from attaching them. Maybe Matt can work some magic here?
In anticipation of solving the issue, and as explanation of the blank email accidentally sent with the overall title, I decided to go ahead and post this.
Currently attachments are limited to 256kB. I don't think we are really set up for hosting large files like movies through the forum. Would Mike be ok with you putting them up on youtube or similar? Alternatively, maybe something like dropbox or google drive would work? If you can get the files to me, I might be able to host them independent of the forum and we could provide links on here for people to download.
Matthew McCleskey