Things to Do

General discussion of topics relevant to free flight in Texas
Tiki

Things to Do

Post by Tiki »

So when it's not flyable on the weekends there are still reasons to go to Wharton . Matt has volunteered so much time (without any prompting) on various projects and he lives 2-1/2-3 hours away -

so I want to publicly thank Matt for all he does (a lot of which no one ever sees except me). I appreciate you!

It is hard to get things done when the weather is good and flyable, so unflyable days are excellent for catching up and new projects. And there's no guilt if you can't help - I understand the press of life.

So this will be the only time I will mention this, so if you want to volunteer time or skills, just let me know. Currently on tap are the following projects Matt & I are working on, so please don't query on what we need help with, it is this stuff and more:

Building a deck
Dealing with the Antenna Poles & hardware
Mounting the Rocket on the trike
Washing the Tug
Washing the Tandem Glider
Mowing
Servicing the launch carts
Moving the RV to the back
Fixing the electrical in the Yellow trailer
Removing the toilet from the RV and plugging it
Remounting the Windsok
Disconnecting and securing the Electric Box so the shed can be removed
Remounting the Wx Station
Installing more cameras
and these are just the things I could think of off the top of my head... there's plenty more...

So there it is ...I'll be there both days this weekend and the following weekend flyable or not

Lastly,I don't need to know your schedule, or that you'd like to help but can't right now. No shame in your game. I'm just putting it out there so no one can say to me "you never said anything."
:P